Thursday, May 22, 2008

on being sensitive........


I hate being sensitive!

Being sensitive means any word can cause a thousand wounds in your heart.

1 wound can unleash one of the beasts inside of you.
There's a saying:

Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me
this does not exist in my world.

Being sensitive means no control of self.
No self control means somebody else has that control.

I hate airports, I cannot control time over there.
Come to think of it, I never not wear my arm watch.
I need to be in control of my self.

When I forget my cell phone, a sense of pleasure arouses in me.
No one can control my every move.
I am my own queen. I move freely.

I always say anything takes 24 hours....a shock, a surprise, fan argument, facinating news, anything, it takes 24 hours to settle in.

In those 24 hours of vulnerability I hate myself.
I am susceptible to all kinds of feelings.
I can't control my mood in those 24 hours.

I might say things that I'd regret in those 24 hours.
Nothing can take these words back in those 24 hours.

No control what so ever.

Yes I'm a control freak.
If I have the chance to control everything around me I would do it in a heart-beat.

I flip out when cars drift off the street lanes.
Lane lines that are drawn perfectly on streets are meant to make cars exist in lanes.
I get a bit tense when roads don't have clear lanes.

But mostly I hate it when I'm sensitive :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

but when you hang out with me and laugh , you forget time and also your sensitivity!! you have to admit that :) this is only because I'm away :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lara said...

Hehe yeah true

Anonymous said...

Well, i am sorry but that only reminds me of the sensetivity analysis, the subject we took in bo7ooth 3ameleyat when we first met, hehee that was not a fine lecture...AT ALL...Bless u dude