I haven't been myself lately, i don't know why, and i hate it.
It seems like I'm falling, losing self, doing the same mistakes over and over.
As much as i love myself (those who know me know how much :)) but watching myself over the past period made me realize that:
- I hate it when I gossip. No matter how abnoxious those people are, I shouldn't have. I'm sorry.
- I hate it when I think I know something, someone and then figure out it's all wrong.
- I hate it how I still don't know what my passion job is. Still experimenting but until when?
- I hate it how I promise myself so many things and yet I choose to do the opposite time and time again.
- I hate it when I relate a person, a situation or a place to my experiences before. Each person is a separate individual, situations are always different and places are what people, feelings and memories make them.
- I hate it when I think I'm over a situation, a person or a problem but once it appears again I'm a total wreck, again.
- I hate it how I fail God over and over after promising that I wouldn't.
- I hate how I fall back into memories making them my exile, my excuse, my safety net.
You don't drown by falling in the water;
Edwin Louis Cole