Friday, October 03, 2008

Falling.............8 things I hate about myself


I haven't been myself lately, i don't know why, and i hate it.


It seems like I'm falling, losing self, doing the same mistakes over and over.


As much as i love myself (those who know me know how much :)) but watching myself over the past period made me realize that:


  1. I hate it when I gossip. No matter how abnoxious those people are, I shouldn't have. I'm sorry.

  2. I hate it when I think I know something, someone and then figure out it's all wrong.

  3. I hate it how I still don't know what my passion job is. Still experimenting but until when?

  4. I hate it how I promise myself so many things and yet I choose to do the opposite time and time again.

  5. I hate it when I relate a person, a situation or a place to my experiences before. Each person is a separate individual, situations are always different and places are what people, feelings and memories make them.

  6. I hate it when I think I'm over a situation, a person or a problem but once it appears again I'm a total wreck, again.

  7. I hate it how I fail God over and over after promising that I wouldn't.

  8. I hate how I fall back into memories making them my exile, my excuse, my safety net.

You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there

Edwin Louis Cole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Embrace being a human, don't fight it, Lara.

Fayez

Anonymous said...

I wish that i've seen this post earlier, but sorry i was in a mess u know that...

I don't know exactly what u r talking about, and i don't know exactly why are u saying this, all i know that your one of the most amazing people there is, and i strongly refuse that u dont give urself the credit.

we all go in life through some ups and downs, and only those who realize their mistakes are the one who survive, and those who stays like prisoners to what they think fall behind, and i know u, u r not that.

And just to be honest, all those years i've knwon you, u were most perfect in the last couple of months, yet ur spirit was down, and i dont even know why, but i promise that u will have it all figured out soon, becouse this is the only way...

Cheer up mi amiga, its aaaallllllllll gooooddddd ;)

Cheers