Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Over dinner with a colleague.....

" I go back home to the west bank every weekend, and last weekend when I was crossing the borders there was a young Israeli lady, maybe 17 or 18 years old, who checks and stamps the passport stopped me and said:
'I notice you tghaveling (traveling) all the time, you tghavel a lot'  so I said:
 ' yes I tghavel all the time while you just stay here stamping passports!'.

Of course she didn't like what I said, and decided to make me stay an extra hour sitting there doing nothing before stamping my passport............ I didn't care I knew she was reacting to what I said. I felt good that I could at least speak my mind. She wanted to delay 1 hour of my day? I don't care, my whole life was delayed because of them.........."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M.Ispeer said...

dude!!! ente sar ma3ek hada el eshe, when did u go to da west bank???

Lara said...

no it was my colleague

Massimo said...

Good answer

And a bitter half smile for the end of your post at the same ironic and sad...Last time I went to West Bank waited 3 hours..